Garmin InReach Mini on Cyber Monday Sale!!!

• HTML tutorial

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
The InReach Mini that retails for $350 is now on sale for $275 on Amazon. I bought one yesterday for $1 less. Not sure how long the sale is going to last, but these thing never go on sale, so this is really a great deal!

Eric8541

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EGT
If people are interested in this unit, Amazon is currently selling it for $300. Not quite as good as the previous sale, but it's still $50 off
I’m not finding any of these prices

OnlyTaco

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Castro Valley CA
Member #

I bought a new unit 2 days ago for $300. I guess the price went up. Sorry guys. The key with Amazon is that multiple sellers have the same products. The initial price you see on the page isn't necessary the cheapest.

For the InReach Mini, that's what I did. I initially searched for the cheapest price model - this case, it's a black unit. Then I went to expand the listing of all the sellers. and found a few offering for $300

Reactions: Eric8541

Eric8541

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EGT
Their prices fluctuate often. Thanks for the tip. Will be keeping an eye out.

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Their prices fluctuate often. Thanks for the tip. Will be keeping an eye out.

I'm actually a Garmin retailer, and buy direct from them for our stores. Garmin is CONSTANTLY running promotions through authorized retailers. They do it so frequently that's it actually hard to keep up with all of them(as a retailer). Retailers are not allowed to advertise Garmin product below Garmin's MSRP, unless Garmin runs an offer. Just keep your eyes open as the chances are there will be future promos on what you're looking for.

With that said, be careful who you buy from. Just make sure they are an authorized Garmin retailer in case you have any issues in the future.