FS: Eastern WA local sale - FSR HIGH COUNTRY 55" PREMIUM Roof Top Tent - Grey 3 Layer Walls

• HTML tutorial

Jayhat

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Pasco, WA, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Hattrup
Face to face sale, I am located in Tri Cities.

As some form of feedback, I've been a member of t4r.org since 2010 and have been on Tacomaworld for a year or so.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FSR HIGH COUNTRY 55" PREMIUM Roof Top Tent - Grey 3 Layer Walls

** SOLD ** ** SOLD ** ** SOLD ** $1850

** SOLD **

FSR HIGH COUNTRY 55" PREMIUM - Grey - Tri Layer Insulated Walls

Bought in April of this year. It was a great tent. Decided I am going to go the canopy route on my truck vs the bed rack.

The High Country Series Premium 55" rooftop tent maximizes room for people and gear, while minimizing it’s footprint when stored—perfect for smaller smaller SUVs and sedans. Our enhanced Tri-layer technology can handle extreme cold weather, but still be comfortable on summer nights. Plus, you can light it up with the integrated LED night light. The all-new 55" will elevate your view…and your adventure.

The High Country Series 55" Premium has a sleeping capacity of 2-3.

Pics on the tacoma are the actual tent, others are stock photos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***sold*** Also have a baja s2 sport flush mount in amber and a gazelle gazebo for sale.

***SOLD*** Additionally have a Rago Fabrication 2nd & 3rd gen Toyota Tacoma Endeavor Bed Rack w/ 4 molle panels and Maxtrax mounting pins

Last edited: