Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
A few weeks ago, someone was looking for a container buddy to South Africa in the Bushtaxi Forum, which is well known among Land Cruiser drivers - but he has already found someone. There is also an English-speaking section in the Bushtaxi Forum, you could have a look there. Or do you already know which agent you would like to ship with? They often also offer to arrange container sharing. I can recommend one and put you in touch with a contact person if you like.

For information about overlanding in Southern Africa, our OB Africa Ambassador Christoff @Get Out GO is a perfect contact. He can give you a lot of useful information.

Reactions: Get Out GO

Timanfaya

Rank I

Contributor II

Aosta, Aosta Valley, Italy
First Name
Sylvie
Last Name
Perucca
A few weeks ago, someone was looking for a container buddy to South Africa in the Bushtaxi Forum, which is well known among Land Cruiser drivers - but he has already found someone. There is also an English-speaking section in the Bushtaxi Forum, you could have a look there. Or do you already know which agent you would like to ship with? They often also offer to arrange container sharing. I can recommend one and put you in touch with a contact person if you like.

For information about overlanding in Southern Africa, our OB Africa Ambassador Christoff @Get Out GO is a perfect contact. He can give you a lot of useful information.
Thanks! Can you help me? I can't find the Bushtaxi Forum, where is it? Many thanks

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thanks! Can you help me? I can't find the Bushtaxi Forum, where is it? Many thanks
Take a look at forum.buschtaxi.org/ (it´s a forum especially for Land Cruiser fans, but many european overlanders and frequent travellers also there and from time to time people are looking for container buddies there).

And a shipping agent I can really recommend is Overlander Shipping in Hamburg, Germany. You can contact Ricardo Gomes there, he also arranges container buddies.

If you have questions about shipping the rig overseas and what to look for, please check out our OB boot camp article on shipping the rig overseas:

Last edited:
Reactions: Timanfaya