Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thanks for sharing your pictures so we can tag along from afar.

I’m down in Blythewood not far from you! What y’all did is amazing and it is in our plans to travel around like that.

Glad y’all made it home safe!

Reactions: FishinCrzy

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder

I’m down in Blythewood not far from you! What y’all did is amazing and it is in our plans to travel around like that.

:sunglasses: Blythewood huh? 29016!

Reactions: RickLB

Retinens803

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
CJC
Last Name
CJC
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4BMJ

Thanks RickLB
Planning it was a pain in the butt! In the end I would do it all over again. realized places that we want to go back and spend more time at.

Blythewood isn't far at all. We may need to get together and have a beer and talk trails!

Thank you for your service to Our Country!

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thanks RickLB
Planning it was a pain in the butt! In the end I would do it all over again. realized places that we want to go back and spend more time at.

Blythewood isn't far at all. We may need to get together and have a beer and talk trails!

Thank you for your service to Our Country!
I would like to have a beer and get you itinerary that you used for the trip. Sounds like a great trip.

It was my pleasure to serve this great country.

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
I would like to have a beer and get you itinerary that you used for the trip. Sounds like a great trip.

It was my pleasure to serve this great country.
Let me know guys, I would like to meet up as well. I actually did pretty much that same trip 20 years ago. Did a little camping around Sun Valley, Salmon, Jackson Hole (Yellowstone), Whitefish (Glacier NP). Came back through Little Big Horn and Mt/ Rushmore. Need to dig those pictures out. That was before cell phone cameras! Think we did have a bag phone.