notfred

Rank I

Contributor II

Ohio, USA
First Name
Not
Last Name
Fred
Selling our overland trailer as my wife wants to go in a different direction.

Overland trailer based on an M1102 trailer. Offers running water, ample storage for food and gear. Built to allow extended time off grid.

36 gallon tanks mounted to underside of trailer. Encased in armored boxes.

Self-priming 3.0 GPM 35PSI Seaflo water pump.

Custom built box with two 5 ft slides. One for kitchen cabinets and a sink/cooking space. The other for storage. There are 2 12v outlets on the storage side. We used them to power our Dometic fridge. Slides work great. Storage chest up front. Box is made from exterior grade plywood and is painted with black truck bed paint. The underside of the box is sealed with black flex seal paint and sits on pressure treated boards to keep the body off the box off the bottom of the trailer floor.

100 watt Renogy solar panel mounted up top and has a 200 amp hour Renogy deep cycle gel cell battery. Water tight battery box offers 4 usb ports and multiple 12v outlets.

All aluminum bed rack. Ready for a roof top tent.

270 degree alu-cab awning.

Trailer is incredibly capable and ready for adventure.

Asking $5,000. Make me an offer. Worst I’ll say is no.

tempImageAozI1A.png
tempImage9Pn2L2.pngtempImage9DwWmu.pngtempImagedHRJrK.pngtempImageAPvfnP.pngtempImagenNWTtS.pngtempImagen30PNs.pngtempImage7dGOIS.pngtempImageiD9rVh.pngtempImagedOkGtz.pngtempImagegM4648.pngtempImage6UKFLg.pngtempImageF45ODL.pngtempImageU1h0pc.pngtempImage4B41Ka.pngtempImagevwNUQD.pngtempImage7Tm8cS.pngIMG_5428 copy.jpgtempImageaH9Zwy.png

Last edited: