SOLD Sold

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
wesley
Last Name
blaylock
Cool. I will think that over. Does this model have a zamp plug input for solar? (I am currently using briefcase style zamp panels). Are you currently in Massachusetts? If so, you are pretty far from me here in Nashville. Would you be willing to meet me half way? The photos of this thing look new. Has it been used much? Why are you selling it?

mikerevelle

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Revelle
Cool. I will think that over. Does this model have a zamp plug input for solar? (I am currently using briefcase style zamp panels). Are you currently in Massachusetts? If so, you are pretty far from me here in Nashville. Would you be willing to meet me half way? The photos of this thing look new. Has it been used much? Why are you selling it?
Yes has the Zamp solar package with plug. Love this trailer, starting a family and going in a different direction with our camping. We do live in Massachusetts. We keep it in great condition, wash after every use, garage stored, etc. Not willing to meet you without an increase in price.

Contributor I

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
wesley
Last Name
blaylock
18.5 hour one way to pick you the trailer is too much for me at this time. If you decide you want to meet me, I will reconsider. For now, I am gonna hold off and buy a trailer closer to home.

mikerevelle

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Revelle
18.5 hour one way to pick you the trailer is too much for me at this time. If you decide you want to meet me, I will reconsider. For now, I am gonna hold off and buy a trailer closer to home.
I’ll meet you half way for additional compensation. I’m not spending 2 days on the road plus a hotel for free. Heck, I'll drive it to your front door if you make it worth my time.