US Midwest For Sale - Cincinnati, OH - Wilco Hitchgate Solo High Clearance - Like New - $700 - local pickup or UPay Shipping

• HTML tutorial

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

I bought this on Monday, 7/8/19, installed it on my 4Runner and drove it around the block. I didn’t like the way my truck handled so I took it off and repackaged it for return. Unfortunately, because the product was “installed” I can no longer return it.

With shipping, I paid ~$835. I’m offering it up here for $750 if you want to pick it up and save the hassle of waiting 4 weeks/shipping.

If you’d rather I ship it, I can package it up and you can pay shipping.

Let me know.

Thanks for looking. Reach out with any questions.

Dan

IMG_5687.JPG
IMG_5685.JPG

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

I just lowered the price from $750 to $700 but I can’t seem to edit the post through the app. Thanks!

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

With the stock XReas suspension and a 1.5” leveling spacer kit in the rear (along with about 50-70lbs of gear in the trunk at any given time), the addition of the hitch spare tire and my 285/70/17 caused my rear to sag almost 3/4” and made the truck feel a bit longer and disconnected. I think with another suspension setup and maybe a different tire size wouldn’t impact it the same way.

XCRunner

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ohio, USA
First Name
Branden
Last Name
Buxman
Member #

Is there a max tire size or weight this is limited too?

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

According to the Wilco off-road website, the Hitchgate Solo can accommodate a 35 inch tire and up to 150 lbs.