AlexW.

Rank I

Contributor III

Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, United States
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Wolf
I am selling my 1989 M101A2 trailer. This has been an incredibly rewarding project and I am reluctant to let it go. Having said that my physical health will no longer allow me to both finish and fully enjoy the build. The trailer was completely stock when I purchased it and I have made all of the modifications myself. The list is very long!! I have invested countless hours and approximately $15,000 into the project. I am looking to sell the full setup as a package deal and am not interested in splitting it up. My asking price is $10,500 and I am willing to consider any reasonable offer. I will include an item list and pricing of the items below.

The trailer has a lock and roll hitch tongue and I am including both a 2 inch and 4 inch hitch for the vehicle. I have bolted on a ARK trailer wheel which is bulletproof! It makes for moving the trailer manually very easy and offers great stabilization. The rear of the trailer also has a swing down stabilization leg to keep it fully balanced. The frame of the trailer is both welded and bolted to the body of the trailer and is thick gauged steel. There are two yeti 65 coolers held in place using the yeti cooler chucks and lockable with custom chains connected to a cleat, which is welded from below the trailer. There are 2x front runner 17.7 gallon BPA free water tanks equipped with Pex quick connect nozzles for the Joolca shower system. I have balanced the trailer using jerry cans on both wheel wells and propane tanks on either side of the water tanks. The propane tanks fuel both the kitchen grill and tankless water heater for the shower. The Alu-Boxes hold all of the camp and trailer essentials, Food, Kitchen, Recovery and Camp supplies. The Alu-Boxes are secured with ratcheting straps and locked securely with custom chains secured to a clear which is welded from below like the coolers. The trailer also has a hard mounted fire extinguisher and Hi-Jack, both of which are securely locked. There is a Eezi-Awn camps table locked underneath the rack and a Eezi-Awn Manta 270 Awning and Eezi-Awn series 3 king size tent bolted to the rack. I am also including the Joolca double shower suite and awning system. The Rigid corner lights have a diffused lens which offers great lighting for around camp on all 4 sides of the trailer, there are also 2x Rigid rock slider lights in the wheel wells, all lights are connected to a bus bar which connects to my vehicle via quick disconnect waterproof plugs. The electrical was all sealed in heat shrinking wire tubing. The grill is a Camp Chef 3x Expedition with a large 2 burner griddle. The trailer has two brand new tires on it. I did decommission the breaks, the original e-brakes still work to lock the trailer in place. The running and break lights need to be rewired, I installed a new system but it was torn apart from a flat tire incident, no structural damage was caused. All of the locks are keyed the same. The large black tube which is hard mounted underneath the roof rack is a custom made fishing pole storage tube.

I will be more than happy to answer any additional questions and send specific photos upon request. Thank you for your interest!!

Trailer $1200
Lock and Roll Tongue $201
Ark Wheel $460
Lock and Roll Hitch 2in $209
Lock and Roll Hitch 4in $216
Tires $450
Roof Rack Metal $400
Rigid Corner Lights $536
Rigid Rock Lights $160
Eezi-Awn Series 3 Tent $3,285
Eezi-Awn Manta Awning $1,775
Yeti 65 Cooler $750