Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
From Del Albright
Motorized recreation friends: Several folks asked me to send a link for registering for post-wildfire work without signing up for a particular workday right now. So here is a general (free) registration link to be part of the post-wildfire team restoring trails (all over the west, eventually).
PWORA will be partnering with local clubs/groups/associations to ensure a unified effort in getting our trails and roads back!
You will not be spammed or bugged with junk mail. This is about our new software for volunteer management, notifications of projects, work party alerts when wildfire damages trails/roads in your area, where to check in for trail work, and much more.
This is where you sign up for actual work days as well when the time comes that fits your schedule.
Projects are underway. Click the link, create an account, and get ready to help us restore trails!
https://pwora.volunteermatters.org/register
Thanks,
Del

Reactions: Sylvester

RedRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Sonora, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Irwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6VUL
Service Branch
USMC
From Del Albright
Motorized recreation friends: Several folks asked me to send a link for registering for post-wildfire work without signing up for a particular workday right now. So here is a general (free) registration link to be part of the post-wildfire team restoring trails (all over the west, eventually).
PWORA will be partnering with local clubs/groups/associations to ensure a unified effort in getting our trails and roads back!
You will not be spammed or bugged with junk mail. This is about our new software for volunteer management, notifications of projects, work party alerts when wildfire damages trails/roads in your area, where to check in for trail work, and much more.
This is where you sign up for actual work days as well when the time comes that fits your schedule.
Projects are underway. Click the link, create an account, and get ready to help us restore trails!
https://pwora.volunteermatters.org/register
Thanks,
Del
Don’t know what’s going wrong. I fill out the form and it just says we were unable to create a login. No idea if I’m screwing it up or it’s on their end.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Don’t know what’s going wrong. I fill out the form and it just says we were unable to create a login. No idea if I’m screwing it up or it’s on their end.
ill send a message to Del and find out.

Reactions: RedRob

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
@RedRob I was able to fill out the form and create a profile. Might be on your end but I am still sending on to Del with your forum contact info.

@Del Albright

RedRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Sonora, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Irwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6VUL
Service Branch
USMC
@RedRob I was able to fill out the form and create a profile. Might be on your end but I am still sending on to Del with your forum contact info.
Tried again and it said there was already an account but it won’t let me log in.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Tried again and it said there was already an account but it won’t let me log in.
I tagged Del to this conversation.

RedRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Sonora, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Irwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6VUL
Service Branch
USMC
Del, I don’t know what happened, but I tried a few more times and I’m in. It must have just been my own idiocy. No real surprise there. Thanks

Reactions: Del Albright

Del Albright

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mokelumne Hill, CA
Member #

Del, I don’t know what happened, but I tried a few more times and I’m in. It must have just been my own idiocy. No real surprise there. Thanks
Don't feel bad. It's new stuff and even new to me, so we're all learning on this software. Thank you for getting in the game. We've got a LOT of projects restoring trails coming up.

Reactions: RedRob