Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Starting to plan a trip to ONF to do some fishing in the creeks/lakes. The plan would be to disperse camp and move each day to a new fishing spot. If anyone knows of some good fishing spots let me know (PM me). Looking to schedule some time in September. Who's interested?

Noble Savage

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
How deep are you looking to go into ONF? Also check the range schedule to see if the navy is going to be using it when your up there.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
How deep are you looking to go into ONF? Also check the range schedule to see if the navy is going to be using it when your up there.
Well the plan would be to start around Alexander springs rec area, make plans each night for the next morning to explore fish then camp. I'll check the bombing schedule once a date is decided. Hopefully some of the fishing spots will challenge us to take a path less traveled.

Noble Savage

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Deland, FL
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Gore
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4URN
Well the plan would be to start around Alexander springs rec area, make plans each night for the next morning to explore fish then camp. I'll check the bombing schedule once a date is decided. Hopefully some of the fishing spots will challenge us to take a path less traveled.
Instead of Alexander try starting from Old Town so you can explore the whole forest starting from one side to another.

Reactions: Farmjeepwrangler

Charles M

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Wickenburg, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1CJM
I am an old OK, real old Florida boy but I live in Nevada now. But this sounds like a lot of fun I wish I was a thousand no two thousand miles closer...