Jim
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8TFB
Service Branch
Army
Several vets from Michigan will be doing some overlanding/boondocking in the southeast Utah area in the fall of 2023. We're fishing for gpx files that have off-road trails and campsites. Any help will be greatly appreciated. The adventure continues!

Reactions: Iridium

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Have you poked around in the OB1 app lately? Quite a few more good tracks in there lately. The number of POI are pretty good also.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

There's a number of us that head out to Utah atleast once a year from Colorado. It largely depends on what you are looking for and your level of comfort with your vehicles. If youre heading towards MOAB there are a ton of free campgrounds with some hidden gems for camping. We found one overlooking a canyon and had the area to our selves.

Reactions: JeeperJim

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

Several vets from Michigan will be doing some overlanding/boondocking in the southeast Utah area in the fall of 2023. We're fishing for gpx files that have off-road trails and campsites. Any help will be greatly appreciated. The adventure continues!
In Thanksgiving of 2021 I shared all 55,000 miles with a GPX routes that I have to the public section of GAIA. This year I have become a trail contribute to four OnX off road. Those will be my to go to pieces of mapping software if you’re looking for existing routes that folks have shared.