First winter snow storm

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I'd love to get 10in of snow, here in Indiana we don't often get that much though.

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

It's not that great when everyone forgets how to drive though. I had people cutting me off, and swerving between lanes on my way home from work.

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Well, I bought my Land Cruiser in April. Baselined it and been driving it as my daily since then.
This is my first Minnesota winter with it and im happy to say she is a keeper!
Presently, wind chills are exceeding -35 below zero tonite and my rig is starting up like a champ. takes a little while to warm up but (knock on wood) runs good in the cold. Im a Happy Overlander.

Reactions: Steve

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

My KM1s are about as bad as I thought they would be in the snow. They definitely like slipping around. Thankfully I had enough vehicles without ESC that I know what to do before it kicks in. At the same time, occassionaly I wish it wouldn't kick it so I could have some fun. However, when I put it in 4Hi it's tough to stop. Also yesterday when I was at my fiancee's parents' house I engaged the lockers to make sure that they hadn't become stuck.

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

We haven't gotten much this winter. Probably 6" or less on the ground, at leat here in the Twin Cities.

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I think they're predicting up to 2 feet places here in Virginia. :0)