What is the best source for outfitting a first gen Toyota Sequoia? I’m looking specifically for off-road front and rear bumpers. I’d like to mount a winch, move the spare tire, and add fuel capacity. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Others from my book marks that might be helpful:
Check out coastaloffroad.com they have both front an rear high clearance bumper kits. (Yes, Weld it yourself Kits)
1stgenoffroad.com - For a front you may want to reach out and see if they are still making theirs.
bruteforcefab.com - still has one listed on their website
There is also install instructions for the ARB front bumper for the 1st gen Sequoia. Using the 1st gen Tundra model.
You may get better traction and more input on this question over at the Sequoia forums from Tundra Solutions 1Gen-Sequoia
- Skid Row Off Road (Only works for 01-04 for 3, the front skid works for 01-07).
- Local Fab Shops
- Brute Force Fab (Front + Rear)
- ARB Sahara (Front)
- Coastal Off Road (DIY + Front / rear)
- Lampson Fab (DIY, Front + Rear, but rear doesn't come with arms, and it's a big DIY approach).
- Move Bumpers (Front)
- Addicted Off Road (Front).