mep1811

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

El Paso, Texas
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Perez
IMG_20181220_155422740.jpg IMG_20181220_155427494.jpg IMG_20181220_155447213.jpg IMG_20181220_155516529.jpg I have four used Sceptor MFC 's for sale . Located in El Paso Texas. Sold as is.

$65.00 each plus shipping based on your location.

mep1811

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

El Paso, Texas
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Perez
I'll have to get a box and get a shipping estimate sprouts are sold separately I don't have any but they're about $75 each

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Shipping would be 63.00
I have 1 tan one that was given to me years ago. They are built really strong. Very tuff. As mentioned above, the spout is ridiculous in price. I have not researched an aftermarket one. Ion a side note I have 3 of the water versions and they also are built very well. But I was able to source the correct spout for the water container versions.
They are superior to the European fuel/water versions, which I would rate as the next best thing. My alternative ones are the old 'Jerry cans^ as my backup...backups.

If someone sources a spectre fuel funnel at a good....cheap....price, please publish it....SHARE PLZ....[emoji2]
Again....these military spec containers are stout/tuff.....and we'll worth the cost. No rust issues with there heavy plastic construction I belie bcc e they are the same dimensions as the jerry/European versions....so they should fit mist carriers out there....BUT CHECK IF YOUR NOT SURE.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
You can easily make your own spout with parts from Home Depot.
Tubing yes....tube cap...Maybe, but what screw on connecter item to tie the pieces together...Aka what part name and what HD DEPT would it be found in?

mep1811

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

El Paso, Texas
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Perez
It is a simple screw on nozzle. Works really well. I made two. I found out about it via Google. You can buy them pre made on Amazon and Ebay.