Expedition Overland?

• HTML tutorial

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Influencer II

Yewtah
That Kurt guy is a comedian.......LOL I've told Kurt on the phone how much I enjoy it. I've owned Land Cruisers for 25 years but the EO series is what got me really thinking about using my cruisers for what they were made for. Now I get to send a lot of my money to Kurt :sunglasses:
Win-win eh :D

Thanks for your patronage, it's truly appreciated!

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Win-win eh :D

Thanks for your patronage, it's truly appreciated!

You guys are the reason I got into Overlanding.. Seen every YouTube video you've got on there! Thanks for your contributions to the Overlanding community. As you see, your time, sweat, tears and blood have helped numerous people get out and explore more than you know! Thanks again for what you guys do. Between Expedition Overland and here at Overland Bound I can credit my interest in Overlanding.

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Influencer II

Yewtah
You guys are the reason I got into Overlanding.. Seen every YouTube video you've got on there! Thanks for your contributions to the Overlanding community. As you see, your time, sweat, tears and blood have helped numerous people get out and explore more than you know! Thanks again for what you guys do. Between Expedition Overland and here at Overland Bound I can credit my interest in Overlanding.
That is very kind of you to say, I'll be sure to pass that along to the entire crew!

Reactions: Overland-Indiana

PNWExplore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bend Oregon
Member #

I think I eco the above. I got my Tacoma and then about a week later discovered Expedition Overland on youtube and its been downhill ever since lol. As a fellow videographer and photographer, the production side is what really appealed to me, its top notch for what they are doing and not having some dedicated crew.

cruiseroutfit

Rank V

Influencer II

Yewtah
I think I eco the above. I got my Tacoma and then about a week later discovered Expedition Overland on youtube and its been downhill ever since lol. As a fellow videographer and photographer, the production side is what really appealed to me, its top notch for what they are doing and not having some dedicated crew.
I think our latest adventure is going to top all of the previous photography! :cool:

Reactions: YETI X