Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

No, but the map layout looks pretty similar to bridgeport. Obviously the terrain would be a little different and they have an extra track. Its a little out of the way unless you are already going to big bend so like alot of other parks weve had i wont hold my breath that it will be around too long. Also like most of the parks in texas it is likely geared more for the side by side and motorcycle part of offroading so tiny trails, steep humps(large rigs will high center on) and whoops to be expected and if like the other parks here the trail signage will be aweful. The parks are a great learning tool as in learn what not to do and if you upgrade something and want to test it out in a semi controlled setting, but the price and crowds kind of hurt the allure. Especially when the mountains in ok and ar are free.

I hope they do well but i likely wont be visiting anytime soon.

Reactions: Downs and TexasGMG

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
^^^x2 I get the draw if you have a SxS or are into doing nothing but off roading. I want to get away from everyone not be contained in a park with them. The few times I've been to Barnwell I've enjoyed the visit as far as wheeling goes but the crowds are just annoying.