EJS 2017 Overland Bound Meet-Up

• HTML tutorial

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I will be out at Easter Jeep Safari again this year enjoying the beautiful Moab spring weather. It would be great to meet some other OB members out there and run a trail or two.... or just trade stories.

If anyone is going to be out there, post up and lets make a plan!!

Reactions: AgentChuck

Ron Schmidt

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Salt Lake City UT
Member #

I will be out at Easter Jeep Safari again this year enjoying the beautiful Moab spring weather. It would be great to meet some other OB members out there and run a trail or two.... or just trade stories.

If anyone is going to be out there, post up and lets make a plan!!
Hi! The Van Elenora and I are planning to come down after I get off work Saturday and spend Sunday there. Where will you be?

Ron Schmidt

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Salt Lake City UT
Member #

Maybe next time. Gads, those Jeeps are AMAZING!! Looks like 40" tires are pretty much the norm now. Also saw a Unimog with "Historic Vehicle" Cali plates on it drive over stuff effortlessly that some of the highly modified Jeeps really struggled with. Huge tires, super low gears, and a driver with big brassies seems to be the ticket.
I have been exploring all over Utah most weekends in The Van Elenora since I got back from the Mojave trip with the OB guys. What a great bunch!
Oh, just FYI, I don't name vehicles (I am a professional mechanic, they are simply machines), but as an Overlander this one is so big I thought it needed a title instead of a name.
Hope to meet you someday. In the mean time, be "just safe enough"
Ron