Eastern Washington first camping trip any suggestions

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

So this weekend I’m gonna head up to eastern Washington no real destination just been looking on google earth and seen what appears to be some nice overlanding lol
Where are you at? There's tons of places to go....snow is still in higher elevations right now though.

alexdnick

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Washington, USA
First Name
A
Last Name
N
Look up the Washington State Road and Recreation Atlas. It has most if not all Forest Service Roads, as well as all drive-to/hike-to/boat-to campsites. Only $20 and since you are in Bellingham you could possibly have it tonight if you have Amazon Prime.

Super useful

Reactions: Antonio198622

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I have a friend in the area there that can help with some places to go . His name is Vance and a member here. @4wheelspulling .Little help here.
Yes, I am willing to help if you need some information on where to go around this beautiful area. Send a PM on here to me, and I will give you my cell number. Vance.

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

The hills around Entiat are fun to explore. There is a fire lookout on sugar loaf. Also between Wenatchee and Waterville there are some places to get lost. If you want to go on a longer drive the is a trail that runs from Coles corner to Plain. It’s fun last time I took it there were quite a few wash outs to go over though.