Launch Member

Contributor II

Havelock, NC, USA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Askew
Member #

Always looking to meet people. Looking for people to maybe wheel / overland with. Family Friendly... with Coronas ofcourse. Lol.

Regards

Darthwj913

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Clark
Member #

Hi,

I'm located in the triad know nothing if the eastern NC off road sans the Outer Banks. If you have any Ideas I dont mind traveling...If a cold one is at the end of the ride lol. I have made a few contacts here and there with NC natives. Check out the FB page for south east OB. They just had a Rally at Brown Mountain OHV last week end and talks of more to come.

Cheers!

Obscure Medic

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Havelock, NC, USA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Askew
Member #

Hi,

I'm located in the triad know nothing if the eastern NC off road sans the Outer Banks. If you have any Ideas I dont mind traveling...If a cold one is at the end of the ride lol. I have made a few contacts here and there with NC natives. Check out the FB page for south east OB. They just had a Rally at Brown Mountain OHV last week end and talks of more to come.

Cheers!
Nothing much my way other than the national forest and OB. Croatan is really nothing but plain dirt roads. Heading to Lookout for 4 days next month with the wife and kids. I'll jump on the forum and keep my eyes peeled. We are also willing to travel.

Cheers!

Reactions: Darthwj913

B-Strick

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Concord, NC, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Strickland
Member #

What days are you heading to Cape Lookout? If I can work out my schedule, I may be going around May 4th. I was there back in October and it is fun to ride the sands. I am in Charlotte area.

Obscure Medic

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Havelock, NC, USA
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Askew
Member #

What days are you heading to Cape Lookout? If I can work out my schedule, I may be going around May 4th. I was there back in October and it is fun to ride the sands. I am in Charlotte area.
We are going the day after Memorial Day, for 4 days.