Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

It’s been a couple of weeks since my purchase of the turbo levo by specialize. Super excited to have this in the arsenal of expedition vehicles. View attachment 169179
Chris, Love the new MTB; is this your first E-Bike? Did you notice a big difference between the old School vs. E Bike on the trails?
I can take you way back in time when I use to Rock my Iron horse A Frame (No Suspension for the first year) upgraded to the Judy SL, must have racked in over 5k miles during my college years.
Upgraded to a FS Stance and Fat Tire then had a Nasty Crash in AZ that landed me in the ER... but I still love it. Oh well my hopes for Rampage might be out the door but I'm looking into a 29r E-Bike for 2021.

Great looking Rig by the way.

Best Regards from Upstate NY
Hey hope all is well, I have been riding for years and after having a severe accident with my Honda. I was instructed to lay low on the extreme sports due to the lack of spinal fluid. I was miserable until my cousin coerced me into getting back into the game.. after doing a lot of research I found my dream bike in OH and went for it.. no regrets what’s so ever.. 6500 hundred dollars later and 30 pounds lighter I have been dogging the tread shards since.. best of luck on your purchase.. shread the trails and wear protection gear.. I never hit the the turbo button because Iam scared of what I might do.. be safe..
Like you I also had a really bad accident, one that had me almost bleeding out in the middle of the desert. For the last 5 years I had been a little scared to hit the trails again.
I will ride my MTBs for now and then
Treat myself to a new E bike.
Man I miss the summer rides, taking the ski lift up and ripping downhill.
Thanks again for
Sharing
Stay safe