Enthusiast III

Budapest, Hungary
First Name
Ferenc
Last Name
Elekes
Member #

Hello,
If anyone wants to join us for part of the trip, we (as in with my girlfriend and our LC120) are starting a trip on the 18th of June leaving from Hungary through Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan etc all the way to - hopefully - Singapore.
If you'd join for part of the trip, or would be happy to meet up along the way, please shoot me a message.

Thanks!

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Safe Travels!!! Sounds like a dream! I’m still a slave to the cubicle but hope one day to make such an extended trip in my LC150.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Overlandsite_Ferenc

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hello,
If anyone wants to join us for part of the trip, we (as in with my girlfriend and our LC120) are starting a trip on the 18th of June leaving from Hungary through Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan etc all the way to - hopefully - Singapore.
If you'd join for part of the trip, or would be happy to meet up along the way, please shoot me a message.

Thanks!
That type of trip is a dream for many. Hope you check back in here as able with updates and images. I'm envious!

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
I think there is a rally point set up for Overland Bound members going. A few are camping out. I’ll be there on Thursday - could not pull a day off on Friday to camp.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Overlandsite_Ferenc

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Budapest, Hungary
First Name
Ferenc
Last Name
Elekes
Member #

We're in Kuala Lumpur. It's been nearly 6 months and it's just incredible how quick the trip went. Being close to the finish line means we are in the middle of organising our vehicle to be shipped back to Europe, also trying to sort out the paperwork to enter Singapore with the vehicle (it's not that straightforward).
It's definitely been a journey of a lifetime. Let's finish it first, but then it will be time to plan the next one!

overlandsite.com
Instagram & Facebook: @overlandsite

Reactions: JasBec and MazeVX

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Before that, you should come over and we organise a meet to hear all the stories and more from you.
And maybe this year again on Bad Kissingen and you could tell us your story about the trip.
And for 2020..... Morocco? Maybe it could be a strat for your trip down south. Dakar or such?

Reactions: Overlandsite_Ferenc

Overlandsite_Ferenc

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Budapest, Hungary
First Name
Ferenc
Last Name
Elekes
Member #

Before that, you should come over and we organise a meet to hear all the stories and more from you.
And maybe this year again on Bad Kissingen and you could tell us your story about the trip.
And for 2020..... Morocco? Maybe it could be a strat for your trip down south. Dakar or such?
We do plan to go to Bad Kissingen!