Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Stats: 7.5' x 4.5'
650 down filled
Water resistant nylon shell
Machine washable
1.2 pounds
Stuffs ultra small into 2 liter sized stuff sack

Let me start by saying this blanket changed my wife's thoughts on sleeping in the jeep unlimited in the cold weather. My wife said the blanket was a game changer.
Sleeping set up two 3/4 inch self inflating pads, on top of them we put a double sized 12 volt electric blanket, each of us have 40 degree Ozark trail mummy bags on top of that. The issue is that the electric blanket shuts of after 45 min. (This leads to my wife waking me up every 50-60 minutes to turn the 12v blanket back on). Well last weekend I purchased the Down for adventure blanket. We used it over both of us to help keep the heat in and it worked great. I only had to turn the 12v blanket on twice during the night.
The blanket is very good quality using real down (not feathers that poke out and stab you).
Superior warmth to weight/pack-size ratio.
Finish very good quality.
Cost $$ reasonable!
I would definitely recommend this blanket. [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]
View attachment 136715

Reactions: Big G

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Dude! I never even knew you did this post! Thanks for the awesome shout out! You can actually get this blanket directly from Overland Bound now!!

Here's the link: Search: 4 results found for "down for adventure"

Stats: 7.5' x 4.5'
650 down filled
Water resistant nylon shell
Machine washable
1.2 pounds
Stuffs ultra small into 2 liter sized stuff sack

Let me start by saying this blanket changed my wife's thoughts on sleeping in the jeep unlimited in the cold weather. My wife said the blanket was a game changer.
Sleeping set up two 3/4 inch self inflating pads, on top of them we put a double sized 12 volt electric blanket, each of us have 40 degree Ozark trail mummy bags on top of that. The issue is that the electric blanket shuts of after 45 min. (This leads to my wife waking me up every 50-60 minutes to turn the 12v blanket back on). Well last weekend I purchased the Down for adventure blanket. We used it over both of us to help keep the heat in and it worked great. I only had to turn the 12v blanket on twice during the night.
The blanket is very good quality using real down (not feathers that poke out and stab you).
Superior warmth to weight/pack-size ratio.
Finish very good quality.
Cost $$ reasonable!
I would definitely recommend this blanket. [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]
View attachment 136715