Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

Well, it's been just over 2 years. I had forgotten about this. I sold that Suburban and now have an 08 Suburban. I have not made any new panels for it.

Depending on what you want, I can draw up a DXF file, or a Fusion360 file and send it to you for you to have cut.

With that file it could be cut on a CNC Router or Waterjet. Even a laser is out of Aluminum.

Devinrsands

Rank I

Contributor III

Spokane, Spokane County, Washington, United States
First Name
Devin
Last Name
Sands
Well, it's been just over 2 years. I had forgotten about this. I sold that Suburban and now have an 08 Suburban. I have not made any new panels for it.

Depending on what you want, I can draw up a DXF file, or a Fusion360 file and send it to you for you to have cut.

With that file it could be cut on a CNC Router or Waterjet. Even a laser is out of Aluminum.
Sorry to dig up an old post. But this is the closest thing I have seen for window panels for an older burb. How much would you charge for a file like that? Also how can I get a template of the window to you to mimic the outline? I have plenty of cnc shops to get it cut out in so that isn’t a problem.

sebm

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Seb
Last Name
Mess
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6RUE
Sorry to dig up an old post. But this is the closest thing I have seen for window panels for an older burb. How much would you charge for a file like that? Also how can I get a template of the window to you to mimic the outline? I have plenty of cnc shops to get it cut out in so that isn’t a problem.
I can make this file for you. (I'm a mechanical engineer)
If you wanna proceed, I'll DM what I think would be the best way to get the measurements.

Last edited: