Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Heading to Barnwell Mountain OHV park for day trip Sunday, January 26,2020 to try out the trails for a day trip. Does anyone have any feedback on the place? If anyone else interested , we would enjoy meeting fellow OB folks. Opens at 8:00 am till 6:00 pm CST and is $30 a person. We already have our Texas Trails decal but I believe they have some there if anyone else goes for $17.

Reactions: KA7USA and Downs

Tex.Proud

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntsville, TX, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gills
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4TXN
Service Branch
Army Veteran
I've been there. They have trails for all levels of experience. If you don't want red dirt stains on something, don't take it. I have pants that are now "Camp Only" because of this place. I would head out there, but I'll be at Hidden Falls Adventure Park this weekend.

Reactions: Wilson123

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I've been there. They have trails for all levels of experience. If you don't want red dirt stains on something, don't take it. I have pants that are now "Camp Only" because of this place. I would head out there, but I'll be at Hidden Falls Adventure Park this weekend.
Thanks! Will make sure to wear old jeans that don't mind messing up

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Hopefully there wont be a mess load of side by sides out to get in your way like there usually are at ohv parks . Id suggest just going up in the ouachita nf in oklahoma if your willing to drive as far as barnwell, its about the same distance and its free other than gas to get there.

Reactions: Wilson123

Wilson123

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
Carol
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hopefully there wont be a mess load of side by sides out to get in your way like there usually are at ohv parks . Id suggest just going up in the ouachita nf in oklahoma if your willing to drive as far as barnwell, its about the same distance and its free other than gas to get there.
Is that the one by Broken Bow, Oklahoma?