Launch Member

Influencer II

CT, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Musngi
Member #

What's up yall, havnt really explored all the different threads and forum topics here in depth but are there ever any meetups in the New England area?

CJ545

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

New York
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Potter
Member #

I'm in the NY area. From what I've seen looks like we might be the closest in the North east region

m00se_146

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

CT, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Musngi
Member #

I'm in the NY area. From what I've seen looks like we might be the closest in the North east region
I did see something posted about a meetup in Kent going to Litchfield, unfortunately I'm busy that day, But other than that not much. Where in ny are yall? I might have to set some time aside one of these weekends for some ny exploration

CJ545

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

New York
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Potter
Member #

I'm down on the island but most of my wheeling is done upstate in the Catskill region. Shouldn't be that bad for you to jump across from 84.

bunger

Local Expert New England, USA
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southington CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

I did see something posted about a meetup in Kent going to Litchfield, unfortunately I'm busy that day, But other than that not much. Where in ny are yall? I might have to set some time aside one of these weekends for some ny exploration
Hi mOOse,
I'm one of the organizers of the CT meetup set for next weekend.
It's our first try at a meetup and if all goes well, it should be the first of many more.
Just wanted to let you know that we are starting to get more active in CT.

m00se_146

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

CT, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Musngi
Member #

Hi mOOse,
I'm one of the organizers of the CT meetup set for next weekend.
It's our first try at a meetup and if all goes well, it should be the first of many more.
Just wanted to let you know that we are starting to get more active in CT.
Ok cool, I'm glad that theres actually some interest in this area. Wish I could join yall out there. I'm from sect so it would be cool not only to meet up and cruise with a bunch on people but I've never seen what that side of ct has to offer for off road/overlanding

Reactions: bunger

bunger

Local Expert New England, USA
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southington CT
First Name
John
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

Would definitely be interested in a CT meetup. Not many places to go around here though. Maybe to plan a northern trip would be fun?
Yeah, we are starting out with simple meetups like the one planned for this coming Saturday.
Actually there are quite a few off pavement places to go in CT but they are nothing very technical. They are good for casual rides.

If things go well with some of these casual meetups, we could start planning some weekend camping events including some out of state.