Rank III

Member III

Derby, CT, USA
First Name
david
Last Name
nemec
Member #

I'd like to welcome all the new members from the past few months. I would like to plan a meet and greet in central CT somwhere depending on participation. Maybe a place where we can do some fishing or something. There is a big boat launch in Hartford near the Xfinity concert theater or even a beach near sikorski airport in Stratford.

I would like to meet as many of you as possible and pick your brains. Plan a trip like the trans Mass trail with some stops at some local wheeling trails. I know there are a bunch near by but it has been years since I was in an offroading jeep club. I really wished I payed more attention to where I was taken.

So if there is any interest, lets get something going
I dont know if this happened yet but if not im interested. I to have not offroaded in yrs. I had an 89 Fullsize Bronco that i took out alot.

Hartford Mike

Rank III

Contributor III

Hartford, CT, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Ungaro
Member #

I'd like to welcome all the new members from the past few months. I would like to plan a meet and greet in central CT somwhere depending on participation. Maybe a place where we can do some fishing or something. There is a big boat launch in Hartford near the Xfinity concert theater or even a beach near sikorski airport in Stratford.

I would like to meet as many of you as possible and pick your brains. Plan a trip like the trans Mass trail with some stops at some local wheeling trails. I know there are a bunch near by but it has been years since I was in an offroading jeep club. I really wished I payed more attention to where I was taken.

So if there is any interest, lets get something going
I dont know if this happened yet but if not im interested. I to have not offroaded in yrs. I had an 89 Fullsize Bronco that i took out alot.
I’m up for it as well. I joined a couple months ago after getting my truck and am still learning the ropes on just about everything, including places to go off-roading and people to go off-roading with around here!