Colorado

• HTML tutorial

Linda Lewis

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fayetteville, AR
Member #

3BBDC9E7-C6E6-4734-8D14-6F5E112F6470.jpeg Well got my trailer picked up in Denver, made it one beautiful night camping and my copilot got some kind of bad sick. Got a hotel for 2 nights hoping for recovery and a salvage for the trip. Otherwise will have to try again at a later date. Trailer is awesome though. Hope everyone is having a great adventure somewhere.

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

Linda
Nice set up. Who makes the trailer? If your living in the Denver area I'm sure you will have many opportunities to get to use it-Colorado is a beautiful state.
Bob

Reactions: Linda Lewis

Linda Lewis

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fayetteville, AR
Member #

It’s a Ruger trailer, I will have much more time after December. I want to do the Trans American Trail. I love Colorado I plan on coming back and camping also. I’m more organized now, I have my trailer set up and think I’m fairly prepared. I live with in Arkansas but it’s not that far.

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

Great looking rig. hope your co-pilot got better and you were able to continue. I run the San Juan Mtns. in SW Colorado pretty frequently. if you are ever in the area, let's go play over a few passes.