US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Colorado Last week of July, the 26th - 30th. Whose down for a meet up?
Like @Neal A. Tew said it all comes down to where exactly. I know our PTO schedule is quite full i could possibly do something from the 23 to the 27th . Let us know exactly where you were thinking and we will see what we can make happen :), if its closer to the north I can do something on the evening of the 30th through the following tuesday for a longer trip or juhst a meet up that weekend.

Sup3rrad

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Minneapolis, MN, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Brennan
Member #

Like @Neal A. Tew said it all comes down to where exactly. I know our PTO schedule is quite full i could possibly do something from the 23 to the 27th . Let us know exactly where you were thinking and we will see what we can make happen :), if its closer to the north I can do something on the evening of the 30th through the following tuesday for a longer trip or juhst a meet up that weekend.
can be any where for me I’m coming from out of state. I’m definitely open to suggestions as long as we’re outside and finding great camp spots! Not looking for anything to crazy, just some good times maybe a nice spot to swim ‍♂⛺
Feel free to PM me too!
Thanks ya’ll

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

can be any where for me I’m coming from out of state. I’m definitely open to suggestions as long as we’re outside and finding great camp spots! Not looking for anything to crazy, just some good times maybe a nice spot to swim ‍♂⛺
Feel free to PM me too!
Thanks ya’ll
What kind of vehicle are you running and what's your comfort level with trails?

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Feel free to PM me too!
Thanks ya’ll
One of the most popular areas is Ouray/Silverton/Telluride. That's probably where I'd recommend if you're driving all the way from MN.
You could do the following 4WD roads/trails:
Engineer Pass
Cinnamon Pass
Imogene Pass
Black Bear Pass
Ophir Pass
California Gulch
Hurricane Pass
Corkscrew Gulch
Stony Pass
Last Dollar Road