Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Switching things up once again. I'm looking to sell my COE roof top tent I've owned for less than a year. This tent is super easy to setup and pack down compared to a clamshell roof top tent (which is why I bought it). And the mattress is extremely comfortable. This tent has definitely given me the best night sleep when camping.

I'm located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. But I will be traveling to the Overland Flea Market in Bedford, Virginia on 9/29. I also plan to attend the Roof Top Tent Rally in Gladstone, Virginia 10/19 - 10/21. Lastly, I'll be attending Overland Expo East in Henderson, North Carolina from 11/7 - 11/12. I'll be sleeping in this at these events unless someone buys it.

From the manufacturer:

The Standard hardshell roof top tent that sleeps 2.

Using a pop up design this tent opens in less than 5 minutes with minimal effort and can be mounted to almost every roof rack and vehicle using universal mounting hardware. Easy access into the tent is achieved with the included telescoping ladder through either of the two doors. Each entrance has a overhang, mesh screen, and privacy door for all situations. The tent also features two windows at each end along with a small vent window up high to keep condensation down at night. Inside the tent you will find a 2.5 inch high density foam mattress with washable cover, hang down pocket organizers, two hooks for hats, and ceiling netting for light clothing.

Dimensions:

Exterior: 53" width x 85" length x 12" height
Interior: 48" width x 81" length x 36" height

Last edited:

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

How long does setup take you?
Literally 5 minutes. I'm only 5'-6" so I really struggled setting up the clam shell style RTT. With this, I unbuckle the front 4 buckles from standing in each rear door of my Tacoma, then from the tailgate un-do the rear 4 buckles and give it a little lift and it pops right up. I usually keep the ladder in the back of my truck which is easier than trying to reach for it inside the tent.

Reactions: 94Cruiser

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Bump.

I’ll be attending the Overland Flea Market at Blue Ridge Overland Gear in Bedford, Virginia this Saturday. You’ll be able to see it in person there if I still have it.

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Bump. Still for sale. I’ll be attending the Roof Top Tent Rally in Virginia with this in a few weeks. Currently located in Harrisburg, PA.

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Bump. Still for sale. I'll be at the Roof Top Tent Rally in Gladstone, Virginia next weekend if anyone is interested in looking at in person. I can sell it on the spot because I have a ground tent and sleeping platform in the back of my truck.

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

It’s just a long 2 day trip away. It may be sold tomorrow, but I don’t guarantee anything until I have cash in my hand.

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

The tent is still for sale. Lots of people looking at it at the roof top tent rally. But maybe it just wasn't the place to sell a tent? Anyways, it's still available. Someone please take this off my hands. Thanks.