Classify as a "full size rig". Jayco Seneca XT 35L

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
I have always jones'ed for an Earthroamer HD. But at 1.5million it was a hard pill to swallow for something that did not have slideouts to give us extra room we need for our family. Enter the Seneca XT by Jaco. It has most everything we want in a motorhome plus 4x4, lift and lots of room and comfort. We would not be doing insane off roading but we could get on fire roads and trails without issue in it. There are amazing places we could go it right from the dealership. The only thing I would be adding would be the front winch, more lighting for the front, better tires and of course Starlink for communications and entertainment. List price is just the starting point. They have over 120,000 in discounts if you know where to look!

2023 Seneca XT- Super Class C RV | Jayco, Inc

Lou Skannon

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Winnipeg, MB, Canada
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Skannon
My big problems with something like that would be concerning body-flex and that long rear overhang. It would be tempting to take it to its limits too but it seems like good value for money if the build is sturdy enough.

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
The more we look at this vehicle, the more we are inclined to sell off everything we own, and move into this thing full time. Get remotely connected jobs, to pay for what we need which would only be gas, insurance, food and internet expenses. It is so tempting to just get in and go explore for the rest of our able bodied lives. Show Colin everything we can!

• Love
Reactions: Mekcanix

Enthusiast III

First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
I have had a good look round the 2x4 Seneca and didn't think the build quality was good enough for full-timing and thought it would get very tatty very quickly.
As mentioned, I think they beefed up the XT. It has a heated basement too I think they said on the videos. I will make it heated anyways. Full time living in comfort. Hell, baja Mexico in the winter is not like here anyways! As for full time living and things breaking. it's all about how you treat it. We are very good with our belongings.