Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger II

Chehalis, WA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Halloran
Member #

Hello! Just bought a 2012 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Been a Jeep guy for years but I wanted to get more into long distance travel than shorter harder trails. Hopefully there's some folks in the south sound area that would like to do some exploration day trips soon to get a good shakedown in.

Me and my wife are taking a roadtrip down to Southern California at the end of February, and I'd like to post some pictures along the way (Redwoods, Coast, Joshua Tree, Sequoias, etc). Would it be OK to start a thread here and update it through the week, or does that belong somewhere else?

Hope everyone ia doing good, this is a very welcoming community

Attachments

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

Hello! Just bought a 2012 Tacoma TRD Off Road. Been a Jeep guy for years but I wanted to get more into long distance travel than shorter harder trails. Hopefully there's some folks in the south sound area that would like to do some exploration day trips soon to get a good shakedown in.

Me and my wife are taking a roadtrip down to Southern California at the end of February, and I'd like to post some pictures along the way (Redwoods, Coast, Joshua Tree, Sequoias, etc). Would it be OK to start a thread here and update it through the week, or does that belong somewhere else?

Hey Jake! I’m in Vancouver, WA if you ever make it south. I’m looking to do sec 1 of WABDR in may sometime if your interested. I’ll create a waypoint soon. Take care

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

It would be best to post the trip in “Overland Trips Now or Then” filter Region US West.

JakeHalloran

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger II

Chehalis, WA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Halloran
Member #

Hey Jake! I’m in Vancouver, WA if you ever make it south. I’m looking to do sec 1 of WABDR in may sometime if your interested. I’ll create a waypoint soon. Take care
Hey, I'd definitely be interested! My wife has family in Portland so we're down near the beginning of the WABDR often enough. I'll keep an eye out for your waypoint

Reactions: KAIONE

JakeHalloran

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger II

Chehalis, WA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Halloran
Member #

It would be best to post the trip in “Overland Trips Now or Then” filter Region US West.
Thank you! Still getting used to navigating this app haha. Lots of content to sort through.

Dream470

Rank III
Investor

Traveler III

Shelton, WA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7 OQK

Hello Jake
We are new to the community as well. My wife and I are driving to Southern Cal end of March. I would be interested in learning how your trip goes. We will be in the cities to see friends but will then have several days between to explore.

I have been exploring the olympics a bit to get familiar with our rig. Airing down and exploring back roads.