Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome back John. Can you do me a favor and edit your location to not include your address please. City and State is fine.

Sylvester

Rank V
Investor

Influencer II

Nevada
First Name
Timothy
Last Name
Leto II
Member #

Welcome back John. Can you do me a favor and edit your location to not include your address please. City and State is fine.
Was just on my way to Test drive that Toyota

Alex Brame

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Woodburn, Oregon, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Brame
Member #

Hey, checking in from Redmond, OR. View attachment 227205
You have a really nice rig. My other vehicle is a 2021 TRD Offroad, and when the old wrangler kicks the bucket, the Tacoma will take over.
Lucky you, living in the town where the Overland Expo will take place. We're going to make it out for this, but I don't know if I'll be meeting many OB members. I'll look for a display/tent. Had to reserve a campsite 45 min. away. Popular event!

Attachments

CntrlOregonADV

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Redmond Oregon
First Name
John
Last Name
Barnes
Member #

Hey, checking in from Redmond, OR. View attachment 227205
You have a really nice rig. My other vehicle is a 2021 TRD Offroad, and when the old wrangler kicks the bucket, the Tacoma will take over.
Lucky you, living in the town where the Overland Expo will take place. We're going to make it out for this, but I don't know if I'll be meeting many OB members. I'll look for a display/tent. Had to reserve a campsite 45 min. away. Popular event!
Yes we are lucky to live so close to Overland Expo. Safe travels and hit us up when you are at the Expo.