• HTML tutorial

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

A friend and I are going to begin preparation for the Texas Water Safari
http://www.texaswatersafari.org/ we will be signing up this week.

I am not entering this race to win... i just wanna finish. lol.

unfortunately i have no desire to finish the race and paddle all the way back.... not now or ever lol so i will be getting dropped off at the start point by the wife and paddle south from there. we may go a day or two early and get some adventure in around san marcos with the superduty.

look at the website and shout out anything you think will be helpful! i am a novice paddler and look forward to this challenge, i feel i can hold my own and may actually go solo if he cant go with me.

Bob

Rank III

Advocate II

A friend and I are going to begin preparation for the Texas Water Safari
http://www.texaswatersafari.org/ we will be signing up this week.

I am not entering this race to win... i just wanna finish. lol.

unfortunately i have no desire to finish the race and paddle all the way back.... not now or ever lol so i will be getting dropped off at the start point by the wife and paddle south from there. we may go a day or two early and get some adventure in around san marcos with the superduty.

look at the website and shout out anything you think will be helpful! i am a novice paddler and look forward to this challenge, i feel i can hold my own and may actually go solo if he cant go with me.
I love paddling, but endurance paddling maybe not. But I am sure it will be a ton of fun. Please post updates and pics.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: IronPercheron

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I love paddling, but endurance paddling maybe not. But I am sure it will be a ton of fun. Please post updates and pics.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
We figure it's gonna suck... but hey he is committed it seems and I won't leave him hanging

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bob