Calender

• HTML tutorial

Jeff B

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Putnam County, New York, USA
Member #

I am new and was looking at the calender. I am not sure if this has come up before or not, but having filters on the calender would be helpful. Filters that I feel would be helpful would be by region and by state. With those filters, I could better see what is going on in my area.

Reactions: RDTRD

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am new and was looking at the calender. I am not sure if this has come up before or not, but having filters on the calender would be helpful. Filters that I feel would be helpful would be by region and by state. With those filters, I could better see what is going on in my area.
coming soon.

Reactions: Jeff B

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
It would also be a good idea delete old obsolete events to help unclutter the calender.

Kevin&Kelli

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mechanicsburg, PA
Member #

I'm a new member. When I go to the calendar, it asks for a user name and password. I get to the calendar by hitting cancel. But I think my access is restricted. Please help!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Interesting I thought it had been done, looking into it right now

Slopitch

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Helena, AL
Member #

Please let me know what my member number is, how to get the interactive map to work (currently I see a blank map). Why is it that I keep seeing the ad in the bottom left corner asking me to become a member to gain access to forums, map, calendar of events and rally point planner? I am already a member and do not need to be reminded. Very frustrated with the forum - how do I post something new (start a new discussion)? These things are not explained well in FAQ and New Members Start here! Help!