Launch Member

Advocate III

Pensacola, FL
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Blanchard
Member #

So on today’s adventure we headed out North East a bit from Pensacola to Blackwater River State Forest. What a peace ride. Not technical at all. Just had to mind the deep water. It’s been raining all week and the trails and cuts were full of water. A lot of wash outs, but overall a joyful ride. The only concern on this trip was spotty to zero cell coverage with Verizon. Anyways, it was a good quick get away. I learning quick that you do not have to have a full expedition ready rig to enjoy weekend overlanding, camping, trail riding, or whatever term you want to use. Just get out there and explore. IMG_2671.JPGIMG_2667.JPGIMG_2669.JPGIMG_2670.JPGIMG_2672.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Attachments

Reactions: Daryl 32

Bubba T

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler II

Awesome place to go . I was born and raised in that area which means I feel crazy having to ask but how much of the service roads and trail system is still open to vehicle traffic . I haven't lived there for 19 years but have been to visit and planning a overland trip there . If you can give me some insight as to what's open or if you have any maps that you could share or GPS routes would be great thanks .

Joshua10

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'm planning on heading to jacksonville from New Orleans in the begining of October, this looks like a nice place to stop by. How long were you out there for?