Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

OK...not the type of guy to let my imagination get the better of me but this certainly had me scratchin' my head.

We were in this camp for 7-8 days...foothills of the Eastern step to the Tibetan Plateau. Quite a magical secluded spot. Guess you could say Yeti country...haha

Anyways...we were getting some decent rainfall every day...no visitors...just me...the wife and our somewhat fierce Sichuan cat who was making a heck of a racket during the night. Something not all that uncommon. In the morning went about my morning routine and came across this...

Whatever it was had some good distance between steps/hops. Those are size 14 flip-flops by the way. Oh ya...cat was pretty nervous for the next few weeks.
Weird. Where are the rest of the footprints? It looks by the angle and direction of the steps that there should be more footprints behind those two.

Did you consider tracking/backtracking to see if you could tell where it came from or went?

Sea Diamond

Rank III

Enthusiast III

First Name
Sea
Last Name
Diamond
How awesome would it be if Bigfoot was legit a member of Overland Bound and was trolling us with photos of his own footprints? lol
Now that would be funny eh...but sorry to disappoint just another human bushwhacker.

Anyways...I'm gonna come clean here. We did see an ape (no tail) walking upright across the rocks at this camp. Both me and the miss'...definitely a jaw dropper. We've seen monkeys over here but that's in the southwest nearer to Vietnam...Laos and Myanmar. But this was something special...at altitude (9,000ft)
Screenshot_20240417-113644_Gallery.jpg

MidOH

Rank IV

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid Ohio
First Name
John
Last Name
Clark
Ham/GMRS Callsign
YourHighness
1000015971.jpg

1000015972.jpg

The more artifacts we find, the more and more our ideas of evolution, or what we evolved from, fail. And have been, for some time.

At this point, "We don't know." Is the the only real scientific answer. Anything else is BS.

That a rival human species survived in limited numbers, isn't any weirder than any of this.

Reactions: rgallant

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #