Rank VI

Influencer I

Pflugerville, TX, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
West
Member #

Hey Rex, teardrop is fine. I've had a 32' camper out there. I'm just thinking that with this many rigs plus a handful of trailers, we may need to spread out a little more than we have in the past. I believe NotYoTaco will have his turtleback trailer as well. As far as I know, those will be the 3trailers we'll have so should be fine.
I'll have my M1101 trailer with a rooftop tent on it if there is room. It's about the size of a turtleback , if it's to much I can leave it home.
Bring it I'm familiar with them and we should have room

Mr. C61

Rank II

Contributor II

Lake Jackson, Texas, United States
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Cunningham
Member #

How long is your camper? The should be plenty of room but I want to plan accordingly.
Jon, this got me thinking. I’m bringing my teardrop to camp in. I’ve assumed that size wasn’t an issue.
Hey Rex, teardrop is fine. I've had a 32' camper out there. I'm just thinking that with this many rigs plus a handful of trailers, we may need to spread out a little more than we have in the past. I believe NotYoTaco will have his turtleback trailer as well. As far as I know, those will be the 3trailers we'll have so should be fine.
We are bringing our teardrop as well.

Attachments

Renegade

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Texas
How bad was the rain?

Got an alert from BBNP most of the river area was flooded and even the Boquillas Crossing was closed.

2WheelRob

Rank V

Traveler III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Yarger
Member #

How bad was the rain?

Got an alert from BBNP most of the river area was flooded and even the Boquillas Crossing was closed.
That really depends on who you ask.
Given thread title and dates of trip, is it not obvious I am asking anyone who was there this past weekend?
I didnt think it was too bad but I was in my trailer and wasn't one of the ones caught in the flash flooding. (Everyone's ok)

Renegade

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Texas
Back home. River Road and Maverick were still closed, but river levels were normal. Most roads showed sign of huge washes across them, but were cleaned up. While I stayed in BBNP, I mostly explored Ranch Road 170 (Big Bend State Park) and Black Gap WMA. Some Pix.

Boquillas Crossing:

7581.jpeg

DOM Rock Looking East.

7640.jpeg

Closed Canyon:

7653.jpeg

Hoodoos:

7676.jpeg

Caves on West Rancherias Trail:

7661.jpeg

Say Hello to my little friend:

7706.jpeg