Big Bear Lake August 17

• HTML tutorial

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
I know its a ways out, but im planning a trip to Big Bear lake from OKC in august. If anyone is going to be around available no willing to explore a little, let me know. I'll be there in a fairly stock 16 tacoma TRD OR. My 5year old is all about riding trails. Maybe some of you west coast guys can meet up with us

Vandy

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I'm in lake arrowhead which is about an hour from big bear I am down to meet up.

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
I'll be there about the 6th thru the 11th. I grew up in the cherry vally/Beaumont area. Havnt been back for years. But I'd love to get a good day of off road time in with the kiddo. Been plotting some trails on the high Desert side into fawn skin. Not looking for anything 2 crazy since I'll have a 23hr drive home later in the week

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
Yeah it's a bit of a haul. We are doing okc to Albuquerque then into Big Bear. Way home, we may swing thru Sedona for a day. Not sure. Going with the kiddo I try to find stuff to stop and do along the way

Jkroberts

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Lake Forest CA
Member #

Yeah it's a bit of a haul. We are doing okc to Albuquerque then into Big Bear. Way home, we may swing thru Sedona for a day. Not sure. Going with the kiddo I try to find stuff to stop and do along the way

During snow season there is a good amount to do for kids up in big bear. Summer time I'm not sure!

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
U know I grew up out there. That's out "family vacation " and I've never been there in the winter. It's always been in the summer