• HTML tutorial

Explorer I

Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
First Name
Willie
Last Name
Tennant
Member #

We make this so that water can be safely heated from a portable appliance. It's very versatile and can be used is a variety of circumstances. Your life is better with ALVA.
  • Warm & hot water temperature options
  • Fully adjustable temperature & water flow
  • 3 Convenient water source
  • Direct hose connection
  • 12V pump (included)
  • Gravity fed water bag (included)
  • Overheat protection (55°C)
  • Anti-tip / off-balance & anti dry run protection
  • Auto ignition with water flow
  • Complete with SANS 1237 approved regulator & hose.
  • ( L-shape 3/8” BSP)
  • Use as a shower or to heat water
  • Fits all ALVA 3kg & 4.5kg cylinders
  • 1 year guarantee
  • Heat Output: 15.3kW / 18 000 BTU
  • Gas Consumption: 287gr/hr
GW205withshowerhead.jpgGW205withshowerhead.jpg

Enthusiast III

South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
Bottom line it gets the job done, have you gone out during the winter, and if so do you use the same setup?
I have done winter camping but not out of my Jeep or truck. I do plan on it this year with my truck, but by then I will have a small foldable table to use. Also, if possible I prefer to have a fire and cook over that....I just use the cooktop when needed.

Reactions: Willie Tennant

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I have done winter camping but not out of my Jeep or truck. I do plan on it this year with my truck, but by then I will have a small foldable table to use. Also, if possible I prefer to have a fire and cook over that....I just use the cooktop when needed.
I just picked up a Canvas Tent and Packer Stove for this season.

Reactions: Willie Tennant

Enthusiast III

South Dayton, NY, USA
First Name
Ronald
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
USMC 85'-89'
I just picked up a Canvas Tent and Packer Stove for this season.
I'm doing the truck bed tent this time, made a drawer system for under the tent, put a real queen size mattress into the bed with the tent. Am as we speak, opening the tent and trying to figure it out for the first time. I think it's going to work good to stay off the ground but not a RTT, which are expensive, and can still sleep on a real mattress and have plenty of storage underneath it for supplies and tools. The tent when not in use just folds down on top of the mattress and I close the cover over the truck bed, keeoing everything dry and clean. I will take pictures and post them when I get it all set up in the truck. I still have my Jeep to use for solo trips where I made a bed that fits inside the jeep. It's a 2dr so I remove all seats except the drivers seat. I have a couple of different cook stoves to choose from and grills too. Looking forward to getting out and testing out this new tent and system I made....very soon.

Attachments