• HTML tutorial

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

Thorgraham,
Take a look at the picture I am including with my reply. This will give you the contact information for Southern Metal Spinners. They do sell to the USA. through their own WEB site. They will sell their goods in a large quantities, and that would save on the shipping. But that was about it. I really wanted to become a distributor for them. Maybe someone with a company in business now and good track record could convince the company to have them as a USA. Distributor? If I remember what mine cost me it was like $67.00 usd. to buy and $80.00 usd. In shipping. I guess if you had enough money and buyers to justify the cash outlay, buying a crate at a time, shipping would not hit the bottom line so bad?

I do enjoy cooking with my Bedourie Cooker. I went with the 11” size, but there are other options. It really does cook as well as my cast iron cook ware. The heavy gage metal cooks great and is non-stick like good seasoned cast iron. Like cast iron, you do have to season before use. The more you cook in it the better it works, again just like cast iron without the weight! To me, no need for the Tumbotusk, Cooking disk and the like. You can do all your camp cooking in this cook ware! This is all I use now when on my Overland adventures. Hope this helps answer some of your questions? Vance.
View attachment 122859
$80 just to ship?!?!

There website is down "until further notice".

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

I love the idea of these and would get one, but they are huge for my needs. 12in is a really large pot for 2 people that don't eat that much. If they made a 10in I think I would be more interested. Shipping is an issue also.

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hey Vance. If you ever become a distributor or figure out who can sell them in the usa I have a bunch of business for you in az starting with me. I would love to get one of these but haven't been able to find shipping options for the usa on any web sites.
Thorgraham,
Well, turned out the only deal the company would give me is: having to buy a shipping container full of them to save on postage. For now have to buy through the company in au. Vance.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I love the idea of these and would get one, but they are huge for my needs. 12in is a really large pot for 2 people that don't eat that much. If they made a 10in I think I would be more interested. Shipping is an issue also.
oldmopars,
They do have a 10” size. But still have to get around the shipping. I will bring mine on our WABDR trip for you to try out! Vance.