Launch Member

Contributor III

Meridian, Idaho, United States
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Duvall
Member #

Hello all. Up for sale is my 2013 Wrangler JKU which I absolutely would love to keep, however after purchasing a new Power Wagon for my growing family my better half says the Jeep has to go. Here is a list of what I have done to her:

Teraflex ST3 Sport 3 inch lift with fox 2.0 shocks
Teraflex Big Brake Kit (front rotors/calipers)
Teraflex Heavy Duty Ball joints
Teraflex HD Trackbar
Steersmarts Yeti HD top mount drag link with Griffin Attenuator
Steersmarts Yeti XD Trackbar relocation bracket
Steersmarts steering stabalizer
Stock Dana 30 was sleeved and gusseted
RCV Axle Shafts up front
ARB air lockers with 4.56 gears installed front and rear
Rugged Ridge sway bar quick disconnects
ARB diff breather relocation kit (mounted high for water crossings)
ARB dual air compressor mounted under the hood (controls the lockers and fills tires quick)
SPOD 8 switch dual lit panel with source system to control all the accessories
Genesis dual battery system with odyssey batteries and g screen setup
Front Runner slimline II roof rack
Front Runner 40in light bar mounted to rack
Front Runner rear cargo area shelf
DV8 front bumper with Smitty Built winch
LOD destroyer series rear bumper with rigid industries flush mount lights, spare tire carrier, trail rack and jerry can mount

Also currently mounted on the roof rack is a Tepui Ruggedized series Autuana 3 roof top tent (which cost me $2500) which I can include for the right price if you are interested. If not I can remove it and sell separately. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. I'll add a few pictures that I have, however if you would like more details, more pics or have any questions shoot me a message and I will respond when I can. My asking price is $35k and I have the title in hand. I did not list how much all the aftermarket stuff has cost me, however a low ball estimate is well over 15K. I've had a lot of fun with my son out in the woods with this rig and she is definitely very capable. I'm hoping to find her a good home to a fellow overlander before resorting to posting her on craigslist. Thanks for looking!