Launch Member

Contributor III

Austin, TX
First Name
Leia
Last Name
Feray
Member #

I bought this mount for a second battery in my 4Runner. I've decided I'm not going to do the second battery. I purchased this from West Coast Batteries. It's still in the original box, it was never installed. I've attached the pic from the link with all the measurements. It looks rusted but it's not. The mount is made of steel. Following is from product site: Welded, bent and perforated steel ODYSSEY battery mounting brackets for many ODYSSEY battery models. Bare metal finish suitable for painting or powder coating. Includes nut certs and screws.

Attachments

Lost Girls

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Austin, TX
First Name
Leia
Last Name
Feray
Member #

I bought this mount for a second battery in my 4Runner. I've decided I'm not going to do the second battery. I purchased this from West Coast Batteries. It's still in the original box, it was never installed. I've attached the pic from the link with all the measurements. It looks rusted but it's not. The mount is made of steel. Following is from product site: Welded, bent and perforated steel ODYSSEY battery mounting brackets for many ODYSSEY battery models. Bare metal finish suitable for painting or powder coating. Includes nut certs and screws.
$30 plus shipping. It was $45 new. still in the original box, never installed.