Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Can you please share some information on Baja's gas stations location (like between border and next station, than progress down to peninsula, for both sides east and west) and I 'm interested in diesel fuel (low sulfur diesel). It will be nice if someone mark on map on next journey, I will share some money thru Paypal, I'm promised. I will need a copy of the map later . Thank you

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I am no expert but it was available in San Felipe, Bay of LA (at one station), and Guerro Negro. I think it was available at Gonzaga Bay but don't quote me on that. It has been a few years since I have been down there.

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

I'm trying to understand if I can travel there on car with new diesel engine. Some report stated it's not a case but I don't believe as I was read a article as it's Mexico is slowly switching on clean diesel at all locations.

I am no expert but it was available in San Felipe, Bay of LA (at one station), and Guerro Negro. I think it was available at Gonzaga Bay but don't quote me on that. It has been a few years since I have been down there.

BenditoMonte

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Nogales, Sonora
Member #

pretty much every slightly big town has diesel along highways 1 and 5, just be sure to fill up every chance you can and every time you are going off road. the total from mexicali to los cabos is 1500 km so that is about 2-3 tanks, you wont have trouble finding 2-3 gas stations offering diesel. anther tip, if there is a big port in town there's going to be diesel. some of the big towns and cities are Mexicali, Tecate, Tijuana, Ensenada, San Quintin, San Felipe, Bahia de los Angeles, Guerrero Negro, Santa Rosalia, Loreto, La Paz and Los Cabos. if you have any problem on the highway, lift your hood up, there is a highway patrol called green angels specially for drivers assist, they offer mechanic help and towing for free and they have some fuel for a fee, enjoy Mexico and have an awesome time

Reactions: phlfly