• HTML tutorial

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

SO.

I have a 2016 T4R with the BajaRack Flat rack front to rear with the mesh floor and air dam yadda right here > http://www.bajarack.com/?id=racks_list_inside&idRack=97

ALL of the lighting options I see are to put a bar on top... right here > https://www.google.com/search?q=light+bar+on+baja+rack&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHpJaKtoTUAhWlrFQKHaSmAwcQsAQIOQ&biw=1448&bih=964#imgrc=wryL2D2ffV0IpM:

I refuse. I will not run unprotected lighting in the woods of east Texas... just one of those "been there done that" things.

Anyone has seen anyone put one where the air dam goes?!

I'm thinking that's better than just out in the open on top like that... I have a pipe bender... mig welder... milling machine... countless other tools.. but lordy I don't want to grind and weld on my NEW rack...

Light fairy please let there be a kit for that. lol.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

That is seriously one of the best looking land rovers i have ever seen.

That is how i will probably do mine... combine that with limb risers and the lights are protected.. fortunately most of the brush i deal with is mirror height and up.

Reactions: Gotrovr

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I will have to see when i get the bumper from shrockworks... that will take time... i dont have that money right now haha... trying to buy 10acre

BensonSTW

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Not sure about your vehicle but my dodge has a big opening in the front bumper. Fits a 22 inch light bar. Another thing to think about is getting a light bar that switches from white light to amber. If you ever been on a sketchy trail at night ina snow storm you'll find that white led light makes it more like a white out.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

Not sure about your vehicle but my dodge has a big opening in the front bumper. Fits a 22 inch light bar. Another thing to think about is getting a light bar that switches from white light to amber. If you ever been on a sketchy trail at night ina snow storm you'll find that white led light makes it more like a white out.
I saw brackets to put one behind the grill, very cool!

Sent from my SM-N910V using OB Talk mobile app