Bacho Laplander

• HTML tutorial

NorthStar96

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

I picked up one of these from Fleabay. I love it. it cuts thru branches and limbs like butter.
I highly recommend you add this to your Campsite toolbox. It is sweet. Im looking at a Custom Leather sheath for it so I can carry it on belt rather in pocket.
It was a tossup between this or the Silky Pocketboy. that's another fine saw that works like a dream.
heres a link to the best price on ebay I could find:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bahco-Laplander-General-Purpose-Folding-Saw-8-7-TPI-396-LAP-/141620511715?hash=item20f93d83e3:g:iSQAAOSwNSxVBjl4

laplander_1_1780.jpg

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I like that version a lot better than my current bow saw. Granted, I can saw a 12" log with it, but it's just too big to haul around.

Sgt Virg

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

SE PA
Member #

I picked up one of these from Fleabay. I love it. it cuts thru branches and limbs like butter.
I highly recommend you add this to your Campsite toolbox. It is sweet. Im looking at a Custom Leather sheath for it so I can carry it on belt rather in pocket.
It was a tossup between this or the Silky Pocketboy. that's another fine saw that works like a dream.
heres a link to the best price on ebay I could find:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bahco-Laplander-General-Purpose-Folding-Saw-8-7-TPI-396-LAP-/141620511715?hash=item20f93d83e3:g:iSQAAOSwNSxVBjl4

View attachment 627
The Laplander is my personal favorite, lot's of folks like the Silky Saw as well. PM me if you want to discuss a custom leather sheath.

Reactions: NorthStar96

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I got a knock off from tractor supply, 2 for 6$

Been using it for almost 2 years, no problem so far, way better than my hand chainsaw but i want a laplander :-/ my just go ahead do that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk