AZ Members Help!!! Looking for trail from Kingman to Phoenix.

• HTML tutorial

Gruntman

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Swisher
Member #

Good afternoon everyone,

I am in the midst of planning a trip for May. I am trying to find a road that I can take from Kingman/Lake Havasu area to Phoenix. We are wanting to stay on dirt as much as possible. I have found some roads, but haven't been able to find any that connect or go all the way through. If you have any info or Gaia links that you could share, I'd really appreciate the help!

Hope everyone and their families are staying safe!

David

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
I can get you half way but its a doozy. There is a easy road from Prescott to Crown King, then there is a hard road from Crown King to Lake Pleasant. I did both a couple years ago in my jeep and the second was a challenge. Made it but have a 4 inch lift and needed all of it. Don't have Gaia but easy to find. I think its on AZ Trails listed as Backway Crown King. Have fun.

Gruntman

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Albuquerque, NM, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Swisher
Member #

I can get you half way but its a doozy. There is a easy road from Prescott to Crown King, then there is a hard road from Crown King to Lake Pleasant. I did both a couple years ago in my jeep and the second was a challenge. Made it but have a 4 inch lift and needed all of it. Don't have Gaia but easy to find. I think its on AZ Trails listed as Backway Crown King. Have fun.
Thanks Whiskey! I will look into that one!

Reactions: whiskey7backroads