Launch Member

Enthusiast II

3562 Weikel st Philadelphia Pa 19134
First Name
William
Last Name
Stark
Member #

Looking to do a 10-14 camping trip through Vermont and Maine starting on or about 8/8/20. Looking for one or two other rigs to join rather than wheeling solo. I’m a commercial photographer and my partner is in retail. We have several years camping/overland travel. Current rig is a 05 Xterra OffRoad with full skids, winch, 3” sl, on 33” KO2’s. We use a ground tent and prefer to cook on the trail. Not looking to rock crawl, but willing to get off the beaten path. I’m happy with both primitive and SP/NP camping. This is I’m sure for many a bit short notice but our EU travel plan is not going to happen so we will hopefully have a great time and me some like minded people here in the US. Lastly if you have any local knowledge or input to tracks, trails, or camping that would be greatly appreciated.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Def. short notice. I'm doing the same trip in Sept-Oct. If I could swing it I would come but 10-14 days is too long right now. This is my busy season at work.

wigsajumper

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Maine, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Wiggin
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Won't be able to join you but if you have questions about Western Maine area around Evans Notch area or if you need help if in that area give me a PM.

John Levers

Rank V
Launch Member

Steward I

Unity Maine
First Name
John
Last Name
Levers
Member #

Service Branch
Fire Service