Launch Member

Member III

Hewitt, TX, United States
First Name
Sam_Rachel
Last Name
Kronemann
Member #

Hey all I ran across an auto wrecker on offerup that has a bunch of ARB bumpers. The wrecker is Binford Auto Wrecking located in Kent, Washington. He says he has JK, Tacoma, FJ, Tundra and Land Rover bumpers. I was checking to see if they had a 4th gen 4Runner but he said all he had was newer ones. In the pictures I see 2012 Tacoma and FJ bumpers. Hopefully he's selling for the price posted which is $200 but they don't come with mounting brackets which can probably be made at a fabrication shop.

Arb bumpers for Sale in Kent, WA - OfferUp

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all I ran across an auto wrecker on offerup that has a bunch of ARB bumpers. The wrecker is Binford Auto Wrecking located in Kent, Washington. He says he has JK, Tacoma, FJ, Tundra and Land Rover bumpers. I was checking to see if they had a 4th gen 4Runner but he said all he had was newer ones. In the pictures I see 2012 Tacoma and FJ bumpers. Hopefully he's selling for the price posted which is $200 but they don't come with mounting brackets which can probably be made at a fabrication shop.

Arb bumpers for Sale in Kent, WA - OfferUp
Great find....get ahold of your local ARB dealer and see if they can help you with your hardware needs. Great deals to be had there.

Reactions: Go Commando