Apalachicola National Forest Florida

• HTML tutorial

Babyruthless

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Florida
Anyone spent anytime in Apalachicola National Forest. Thinking about trip through there but don’t know if it’s worth it or if there is anything worth seeing.

Reactions: Specter

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I have not been there but would be interested in going.

TheBeardedSam

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Norman Park, GA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OSP
I’m really interested in the ANF. I live about and hour north of Tallahassee, so its a close area for me to explore.

Jay61

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Leesburg Georgia
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Brimberry
Member #

Lots of roads in the NF. Also the St. Mark's NWR. I used to hunt the NF decades ago, there is a Jeep Club in Tallahassee that does trail rides there every now and then. A friend of mine told me that you needed at least 35 inch tires for some of the trails the Jeep Club hits in the NF due to washouts.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Anyone spent anytime in Apalachicola National Forest. Thinking about trip through there but don’t know if it’s worth it or if there is anything worth seeing.
I think we should try to set something up this Fall when the weather cools down some, like maybe in mid to late October!

Reactions: Farmjeepwrangler

DoubleA_FL

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Florida, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
DoubleA
Member #

poor guy just asking about the forest and now hes got 20 people going with him.... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

I might be interested too depending on timing, hahaha.

Reactions: Nanuka

TheBeardedSam

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Norman Park, GA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OSP
We just got back from the ANF on a day trip. It’s a pretty big place. Scenic but flat. Lots of sand and washboard. We hit a few water crossings and got a lot of pin striping on the wife’s LX470. The map is all over the place. Finding a viable route can be tough I’d be interested if anyone has an .xps route?

spazzyfry123

Rank 0

Traveler I

Tallahassee, FL, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Olney
We just got back from the ANF on a day trip. It’s a pretty big place. Scenic but flat. Lots of sand and washboard. We hit a few water crossings and got a lot of pin striping on the wife’s LX470. The map is all over the place. Finding a viable route can be tough I’d be interested if anyone has an .xps route?
Searching on Google for ANF details led me to this site. I’d be interested if anyone came across some good routes. I ventured off in my Gladiator some months back and certainly got lost with no real direction.

It really seems like a cool place to explore, but not really sure where to go...

-Tyler