Anyone up for a chill hangout in the SE Florida area?

• HTML tutorial

Henry's Odyssey

Rank III

Traveler III

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
First Name
Jermaine
Last Name
Henry
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hi all,

A fellow newbie ( @Exit ) and I were talking and considered setting up a meet up at one of our local parks where we can match names + faces and just handout while talking about rig ideas. So far Markam Park in Sunrise, FL is our destination.
This is a pretty low profile "event" where we just wanted to reach out to anyone in the community that would be up for socializing with other S. Florida based OB members.

I haven't created an official Rally as I'm not sure who'd be going and what date works for the majority but I'd like to aim for late May or June, to give people time to make arrangements.
Personally, I'm free to hit up some locals much sooner, all the way up until mid April actually and then I'll be away till the last week of May. I'll let @Exit speak for himself as to when he'd be free.

If you're interested in joining this local hangout, drop your comments + concerns below and lets see if we cant make this thing happen!

BTW, I take no credit for this initiative. Exit was the man with the great idea. I'm just facilitating some of the heavy moving, so credit goes to them.